Why Buy an Infrared (IR) Sauna vs Steam Sauna?
Increased Health Benefits
- Generated sweat in a far infrared sauna is 80% water and 20% toxins
- Generated sweat in traditional saunas is 97% water and 3% toxins
IR Saunas warm its users to a greater depth
- Infrared penetrates tissues to a depth of over one inch
- Infrared saunas warm the person rather than the room
IR Saunas are Cooler
- IR Saunas are about 50° F to 125° F cooler than traditional saunas
IR Saunas Cost Less
- IR Saunas operate at a lower cost per month
- Traditional steam saunas will cost more per month
- Traditional steam saunas also take a longer time to heat the air in the room
- Whereas IR heats the body directly
The best way to think of the home infrared sauna is that it provides all the healthy benefits of natural sunlight… without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation.
For more information about our infrared sauna offerings, and to arrange a store consultation, contact: